Wedding Planning Packages
This package is best suited to couples who may be living abroad or who just lead very busy professional lives and need some help to organise everything from the outset.
This means that Cathy will visit and shortlist venues based on your criteria. From speaking to couples in her time as meeting and events manager, she know’s that this can be one of the most time consuming part of the wedding planning stages and it is of course one of the most important decisions that you will make. With her direct experience with wedding venues she know’s what questions to ask.
In addition to this, Cathy can of course offer you recommendations on other suppliers of which she has built a great working relationship over the years in the hospitality industry. Once you have booked them, she will then coordinate on your behalf.
Included in the Total Experience package is:
- Unlimited Hours Consultation
- Guidance and Assistance on securing a venue
- Assisting with supplier contracts
- Be the main point of contact with your suppliers in the run up to the wedding
- Timeline for the wedding day
- Should you have a rehearsal dinner the night before, Cathy will coordinate
- Oversee the wedding day itself and be the main point of contact for all suppliers
Month Before Wedding Package
This package is very much suited to couples who have everything booked and confirmed but just need that bit of help towards the end. Cathy has often seen couples get worried that the flowers will be the wrong colour or what if the band doesn’t turn up!!
This is where Cathy will take over the reins the month before your wedding. She will act as the “go between” with all your suppliers to ensure that everything is reconfirmed and will do a timeline for the day.
It is so important for both the bride and the groom to be relaxed on the morning of their wedding about the wedding. Of course, there will be excitement and perhaps a little nervousness.
This is where Cathy shines. She has been told over the years that she is always very calm and in control. That’s because she really loves what she does!
Included in the month before wedding package
- Phone and email communication one month before your wedding
- Reconfirmation with all suppliers
- Timeline for the day of the wedding
- Onsite presence throughout the day